Frequently Asked Questions
An eBike is a pedal assisted bicycle, with a built in electric motor that can be switched on or off to help with propulsion. They motor only works when the rider pedals. There are different power levels depending on the steepness of the climb.
“It’s like the hand of God helping you up the hill”
There is no minimum age to ride an eBike, however there is a minimum height: 155cm.
Children age 4-9 years old can join the tour on the special bike attachment with the sit and pedals (looks almost like tandem bike)
- Local personal guide
- Top of the line Moustache eBike hire (pedal-assisted electric bike)
- Protective wear, helmets, gloves, back pack, water bottle
- Photos and video of the trip (unedited)
- Transport and wine tastings (only for Wine Tour)
You are required to bring with you the following equipment for use:
- Adequate hydration option
- Closed Toe Shoes (Mandatory)
- Additional Layers for elements (seasonally dependent)
- Other additions may include: sunblock, sunglasses